Who are we?
Hey there job hunter, are you wearing a t-shirt right now? Of course you are. Everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life. Who are we? We are the fastest custom apparel company in the industry, and we are recruiting the best and brightest to join our fast paced, high energy team!
We are currently looking for entry-level candidates to join our Product and Design team as a Customer Experience Operator. We are one team with one mission, assisting our customers by phone, email and chat to ensure we deliver high quality, custom products with the fastest turnaround times.
The ideal candidate is driven, detail oriented, with a strong desire to provide customer solutions using knowledge of our business. Passion is a must, along with a creative soul and a desire to always lend a helping hand to customers and co-workers.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be a quick learner, a confident salesperson, and an empathetic customer service agent with a love for our fast and creative spirit. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Help both casual and tech savvy customers in navigating our website, creating and modifying custom designs, and assisting with accurate order processing.
- Provide customers with the best solutions for creating custom printed and embroidered apparel.
- Create competitive, custom quotes for customer order requests.
- Act as point of contact between our customers and the company’s individual departments.
- Manage the end to end process of custom orders to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery.
- Complete time sensitive customer follow-ups to ensure fulfillment of potential sales and customer service needs.
- Sales, Customer Service or Order Processing experience a plus
- True Computer Proficiency - you’re a rockstar using a computer and navigating between systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM experience a plus
- Typing Speed 60+ WPM (https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english)
- High attention to detail, organization, and multi tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Associates Degree or higher
- Previous experience with custom manufacturing is preferred, but not required
Full Benefits Package:
- Casual dress
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Game Room
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- On-site cafeteria