Full Time Facility/Warehouse Cleaner
Hey there job hunter, are you wearing a t-shirt right now? Of course, you are. Everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life. Who are we? We are the fastest custom apparel company in the industry, and we are recruiting the best and brightest to join our fast paced, high energy team!
RushOrderTees.com, a division of Printfly Corporation is looking for a Facility/Warehouse Cleaner! We are looking for a skilled Facility Warehouse cleaner to maintain and clean offices, restrooms and hallways throughout the facility. An ideal candidate will be experienced in custodial work and will have a keen eye for detail.
If you are an experienced cleaner with a strong ability to maintain an orderly facility;
We want to hear from you!
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM
- Cleans designated facility/warehouse areas (dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Ensures compliance of department safety measures and quality standards of the production floor.
- The ideal candidate is punctual, reliable and has strong attention to detail with cleaning and maintaining the facility.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with the ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- High school diploma or GED required
Full Benefits Package:
- Paid time off
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- No cost Life Insurance to all employees
- On-site food market
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- Employee discount on our apparel