Everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life. Rushordertees.com is the fastest custom apparel company in the industry, and we are recruiting the best and brightest to join our fast-paced, high energy team!
We are currently looking for an Experienced Embroidery Technician to join our Embroidery Team. The responsibilities of this role includes preparing goods and using state of the art embroidery equipment to produce high-quality, custom embroidery orders within fast turnaround times.
- Prepare the machine with appropriate materials (e.g., thread, design file) to complete a job.
- Operate a multi-head Tajima machine to produce high-quality work.
- Ensure quality control by paying attention to details, as no two jobs are the same.
- Hoop garments and ensure proper placement of logos and other custom embroidery designs.
- Ensure product quality by trimming thread, removing backing, and inspecting each finished product.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1-2 years of production embroidery experience. To thrive in this role you must be detail-oriented, have an eye for quality embroidery techniques, and the ability to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented production environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- 1-2 years experience as an embroidery machine operator (required)
- Experience with Tajima (Plus)
- Must be able to work on scheduled day and extra hours as needed
- Detail oriented
- Highly productive, organized and a strong team player
- Positive, team player attitude
Full Benefits Package:
- On-site food market
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- Paid time off
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- 10% off Septa passes purchased by the Company
- No-cost Life Insurance to all employees
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Regular opportunities to earn overtime during the busy season
- Wednesday night catering provided by the company
- Monthly Bonus Program - Earn up to an additional $500 per month