Everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life. Rushordertees.com is the fastest custom apparel company in the industry, and we are recruiting the best and brightest to join our fast-paced, high energy team!
We are currently looking for candidates to join our Production Team as a 2nd shift (3pm-12pm) Digital T-Shirt Printer. The responsibilities of this role include setting up and printing custom Direct to Garment (DTG) print orders while ensuring the best quality and meeting some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
The ideal candidate is driven, detail-oriented, with a strong desire to produce high-quality prints in record time. To thrive in this role, you’ll need an accurate, tech-savvy flare, and a strong will to work in a team-oriented, production environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Operate the DTG printer to customize t-shirts and other products with customer-supplied designs.
- Manage computer files & update project statuses in the order management software.
- Prioritize order completion based on the due date, and execute DTG tasks including, reviewing work orders, and machine setup.
- Inspect print quality to ensure high-quality, accurate prints.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the work area neat and complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to meet customer deadlines, including overtime if necessary
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- Must be a self-starter and team player
Full Benefits Package:
- On-site food market
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- Paid time off
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- 10% off Septa passes purchased by the Company
- No-cost Life Insurance to all employees
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Regular opportunities to earn overtime during the busy season
- Wednesday night catering provided by the company
- Monthly Bonus Program - Earn up to an additional $500 per month
- Air Conditioning / Heating Unit to be installed in Summer 2020!