If you are an expert at managing and resolving customer issues while building strong customer relationships;
If you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment within a growing company;
...then we want to hear from you!
We know everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life as the fastest custom apparel company in the industry!
We are currently seeking experienced Customer Resolution Specialists to join our Customer Care Department. This role assists our customers through phone, email, and chat by providing unique solutions to resolve customer order issues. We are a team that truly cares about the customer experience, so we strive to turn even the smallest problem into lasting relationships.
- Partner with the Sales team to provide customer assistance by answering frequently asked questions throughout the custom order process.
- Act as an advocate for unsatisfied customers, by assessing and resolving complex order issues with customer-focused solutions that deliver high-quality service.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure custom product issues are resolved and delivered in a timely manner.
- Complete time-sensitive customer follow-ups to ensure the fulfillment of customer service needs.
The ideal candidate is timely and detail-oriented, with a strong desire to provide customer solutions using knowledge of our business. You must be an excellent problem solver, with a knack for providing empathetic, customer-focused service.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Full Time 2PM-10PM Shifts, including weekend flexibility
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service, handling difficult customer issues.
- True Computer Proficiency - you’re a rockstar using a computer and navigating between systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM experience a plus
- Typing Speed 60+ WPM (https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english)
- High attention to detail, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong follow-up, ability to multi-task, and flexibility - you won't miss a beat when you’re juggling multiple calls and online requests
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Associates Degree or higher
Full Benefits Package:
- Casual dress
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Game Room
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- On-site cafeteria