PRINTFLY IS LOOKING FOR SCREEN PRINTERS! – DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS
Everyone loves t-shirts, and at Printfly Corporation we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life. Printfly Corporation is parent company to well known brands, including Philadelphia 76ers partner, Rushordertees.com. Rushordertees.com is the fastest custom apparel company in the industry, and we are recruiting the best and brightest to join our fast-paced, high energy team!
We are currently looking for candidates to join our DAY & NIGHT SHIFT Production Screen Printing Team in our first-class warehouse facility.
- DAY SHIFT: M-F 9AM-5:30PM (overtime currently available)
- NIGHT SHIFT: M-F 4PM-12:30AM (overtime currently available)
The responsibilities of this role include setting up and printing custom screen print orders (Manual and Automatic) while ensuring the best quality and meeting some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
The ideal candidate is driven, detail-oriented, with a strong desire to produce high-quality prints in record time. To thrive in this role, you’ll need an accurate, creative flair, and a strong will to work in a team-oriented, production environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Operate multi-head screen printing press (Manual and Automatic) to screen print customer-supplied designs on t-shirts and other products.
- Prioritize order completion based on priority deadlines.
- Execute screen printing tasks including, reviewing work orders, ink mixing, and machine setup.
- Inspect print quality to ensure high-quality, accurate prints.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the work area neat and complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- ***Previous screen printing experience a MUST! (Both Manual and/or Automatic)
- ***Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to meet customer deadlines, including overtime if necessary.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in an indoor warehouse environment influenced by outdoor temperature.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- Must be a self-starter and team player
Full Benefits Package:
- On-site food market
- Additional 20% holiday bonus for the rest of 2020
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- Paid time off
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- 10% off Septa passes purchased by the Company
- No cost Life Insurance to all employees
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Regular opportunities to earn overtime during busy season
- Monthly Bonus Program - Earn up to an additional $500 per month
- Air Conditioning / Heating Unit
Printfly has established extensive measures to ensure low risk exposure to COVID-19. Temperature taking; mask wearing; scattered schedules and breaks; workspace distancing; quarantine policies; frequent cleaning; etc. Our first priority is your health and safety!