If you are a wiz at data entry and order processing using the latest technology;
If you strive to provide customer friendly service within a fast-paced, creative, and growing environment;
...then we want to hear from you!
We know everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life as the fastest custom apparel company in the industry!
We are currently looking for candidates to join our Customer Care team as an eCommerce Order Reviewer. The responsibilities of this role include accurately reviewing and processing online orders purchased by our customers, and providing exceptional customer service via phone, email, and chat.
- Process all customer orders submitted through our online design studio and review each purchase for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure proper print methods are chosen and stock purchases are made for custom printed and embroidered apparel.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, and chat, including timely customer follow-ups for orders requiring updates.
- Act as a point of contact for internal departments to assist in resolving any quality or processing concerns for online orders.
The ideal candidate is driven, detail oriented, and computer savvy, with an ability to process high volumes of online orders based on daily demand. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be a quick learner and a team player, always willing to lend a helping hand.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Full Time 2PM-10PM shifts, including weekend flexibility
- 1-3 years of data entry and customer experience required.
- True Computer Proficiency - you’re a Rockstar using a computer and navigating between systems
- Typing Speed 70+ WPM (https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english)
- High attention to detail, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter with good time management skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
Full Benefits Package:
- Casual dress
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Game Room
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- On-site cafeteria