Printfly Corporation is one of the leading custom apparel companies in the nation. The Philadelphia-based parent company of the brand RushOrderTees.com started in 2002, tracing its humble roots to the owner's garage. The company strives to create a fun, innovative and creative environment with an obsessive focus on technology, craft, and people. Among other awards, Printfly has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country, and continues to serve tens of thousands of customers a year, dedicated to “Bringing Life to Creativity”.
We are currently seeking a professional Human Resources Coordinator, dedicated to leading recruiting and hiring strategies with HR leadership, while maintaining general HR and office responsibilities. The ideal candidate is people-focused with strong written, verbal, and organizational skills to execute the on-boarding of top talent, publish corporate communications, and provide excellent customer service and guest assistance.
- Lead recruitment initiatives by identifying qualified candidates, conducting and scheduling interviews, and executing the end to end administrative process for employee on-boarding.
- Coordinate and act as company representative at local career fairs with HR Management.
- Prepare orientation materials and company swag bags for new hires.
- Execute administrative and reporting tasks within company HRIS platform.
- Assist in the coordination and communication of happenings at Printfly, including Food Truck Friday.
- Assist in other general administrative HR tasks as needed (i.e. benefits, employee follow-up).
- Maintain front office responsibilities which include:
- Greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them with appointments, order pickups, deliveries and other needs.
- Route incoming mail and process outgoing mail.
- Maintain office supply inventory at headquarters.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or similar HR experience.
- Highly personable and a true self-starter.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong proficiency using general software (HRIS experience a plus).
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment.
Full Benefits Package:
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance Policy at no cost to employee
- Casual dress
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Game Room
- Regular company-wide events (Food Truck Fridays, Happy Hours, Employee Art Show, Holiday Parties…)
- On-site cafeteria
- Optional Commuter Benefit (10% discount on monthly Septa Passes)