Printfly Corporation is looking for a General Maintenance Technician!
The strength of our team can mean the difference between a good product and a product that changes the world. We're in it to change the world and growing the Printfly team is essential to our success.
Printfly has an immediate need for a Full Time General Maintenance Technician in our NE Philadelphia location. The General Maintenance Technician trouble shoots, repairs, installs, and performs preventative maintenance on systems within the building by performing the duties listed below. This position requires mechanical, plumbing, and electrical aptitudes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A strong background and experience with medium voltage equipment, cable and switching.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical wiring problems, installing wiring in existing buildings, and making repairs
- Knowledge of control theory, building mechanical systems and automation system
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance, in the following areas:
- Repairing shelves and cabinets
- Replacing ceiling tiles,
- Patching and painting drywall
- Hanging pictures and whiteboards
- Repairing/replacing floor boards
- Replace vinyl base molding
- Printing press cleaning and maintenance
- Performs plumbing, corrective and preventive maintenance, using tools and equipment as required.
- Make rounds during the day to dispose of trash and keep facility clean
- Escorts contractors and vendors within the facility
- Be able to read and understand manufacture’s submittals and literature
- Be able to specify and order material and replacement parts
- Ensures compliance with department safety and quality standards
- Ability to effectively manage and respond to emergency situations
- Ability to work various schedules and shifts, including on-call
- Must have a current driver’s license
- Must have 3-5 years’ work-related experience as a Maintenance Worker (Warehouse experience preferred)
- General knowledge of carpentry, drywall repair, intermediate electricity, painting, plumbing and HVAC
- Must be able to move/lift heavy objects (up to 70 lbs.), climb vertical ladders, work at heights and be proficient in the use of common hand and power tools
- Must have a sense of urgency and needs to work independently
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
About Printfly Corporation:
Founded in 2002, we have grown to over 225 team members, remaining family owned and operated. Our focus is our customers and we take pride in our work! We work with individuals, non-profits, schools, universities and businesses with a full line of state of the art print and embroidery services to make lasting memories, build better communities and connect people to causes around the world.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health Insurance
· Dental and Vision
· 401K with company match
· Life Insurance at no cost
· Game Room
· Company events
· Casual dress
· Employee discount on our apparel