RushOrderTees is looking for a Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager (Remote or Onsite Opportunity)
RushOrderTees is a technology-driven eCommerce company, specializing in Custom T-Shirts and Apparel with the quickest turnaround times in the industry. Starting in 2002 and completely self-funded, RushOrderTees has revenues of $75m+ with substantial growth ahead.
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Paid Search Manager who will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of our paid search program. The right candidate will have long-standing experience running multi-million dollar paid search programs and a deep understanding of how to build a paid search program which supports multiple stages of the marketing funnel.
RushOrderTees is a hands on company and this is a hands on role. You will have the support of two skilled analysts for your paid search efforts. While they do not have extensive experience in paid search analysis, they have a strong understanding of the business and the skillset to assist you immediately.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Full ownership over planning and execution for RushOrderTees’ paid search program, representing ~$10M in ad spend and continue to scale based on performance
- Own management, optimization, and testing strategy for paid search program to build best-in-class SEM programs across primary channels - Google and Bing
- Testing every aspect of paid search-keyword, ad copy, landing pages to drive optimal performance results
- Assist in adjusting RushOrderTees attribution model accordingly
- Deepen the acquisition team's understanding of customer path to conversion and Google search's touch points along that path
- Report to CEO on high level wins, challenges, and future plans for paid search program
- Opportunity to expand responsibilities to include additional channels: Display, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. as well as managing future paid search analyst hires
What We're Looking For:
- 4-6+ years of direct experience running paid search and/or paid social campaigns, ideally for a Direct to Consumer eCommerce brand.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making.
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to communicate findings to in-house creative team in a way that leverages creative to improve channel performance
- Preferred: Experience managing additional digital channels (Display, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
What Makes This Job Awesome:
- RushOrderTees has grown to 250+ highly committed team members with plenty of room to grow
- Professional growth opportunity and a primary participant in building a $100m+ brand
- Working directly with the CEO and being part of a transparent, high-performing, and service driven culture
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work opportunities
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- No cost Life Insurance to all employees
- Employee discount on our apparel
- On-site food market
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)