Everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we’re in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life. Rushordertees.com is the fastest custom apparel company in the industry, and we are recruiting the best and brightest to join our fast-paced, high energy team!
We are currently looking for candidates to join our Digital Printing Team as a Warehouse Receiving Associate for our 2nd shift (3PM-12AM). This candidate will receive, organize and stage goods in preparation for printing custom direct-to-garment (DTG) orders.
- Retrieve goods from our warehouse as they are delivered.
- Scan barcodes in our operating system to auto-print receiving labels.
- Count and fold shirts, ensuring every item is correct and validated.
- Facilitate flow of materials between various departments.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the work area neat and complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
To thrive in this role you need to be organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented production environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Must be able to work 2nd shift hours; Monday-Friday 3PM-12AM
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change to improve the efficiency of getting orders out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to navigate through our operating systems; CRM2 and FlyNet.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Ability to contribute and work in a team environment.
- Associates degree or higher preferred
Full Benefits Package:
- On-site food market
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties…)
- Paid time off
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- 10% off Septa passes purchased by the Company
- No-cost Life Insurance to all employees
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Regular opportunities to earn overtime during the busy season
- Wednesday night catering provided by the company when working overtime
- Monthly Bonus Program - Earn up to an additional $500 per month
- Air Conditioning / Heating Unit to be installed in Summer 2020!