Printfly is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist!
The Ideal Candidate will have the following technical qualifications (Primary Responsibilities):
- 2-4 years of digital / email marketing experience.
- Fluency in HTML and CSS for building and debugging email templates.
- Defining success and KPI’s for segmented campaigns and email blasts.
- Own the planning, execution, reporting and the ongoing optimization of the program.
- Experience using third party email service provider platforms (Customer IO, Mailchimp)
- Experience testing and optimizing copy, images and subject line performance.
- Experience implementing marketing trigger programs designed to drive value and enhance customer retention.
- Experience with HTML and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns.
- Experience identifying and interpreting key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities and campaign design.
- Ability to coordinate with the web designers, business stakeholders, and analytical resources to maintain an organized, up-to-date campaign calendar.
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams to execute content strategy.
- Ability to collaborate with product and technology teams to develop new email functionality and features.
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that are followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation.
- BA/BS degree with a background in eCommerce and/or online marketing.
Sought after candidates will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Self-motivated and directed, with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects / campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Background in eCommerce and/or online marketing.
- Track record of achieving revenue targets and improving list growth.
- Track record in testing and data-driven decision making.
- Foundational CRM experience
- Paid Advertising - Social, Google Ads etc.
- Foundational SEO understanding / experience
- Experience with data mining techniques, tools and the ability to evaluate contribute to strategies
- Graphic design abilities and experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/ Front End